The new cordless Ryobi Circular Saw comes with a 40% increase in power that will allow you to get nearly any project finished with ease. With 24 Carbide-tipped blades allow for clean and efficient cuts that will give you the best result possible for your projects. The circular saw is powered by a strong 18-VOLT One+ battery system that allows for the cordless circular saw to perform better than most corded options. The cordless design will make it easier than ever to move you the circular saw around your project as you work.
Ryobi Circular Saw Specifications:
- 24 ultra-thin blade teeth for quick and accurate cuts.
- 40% more power compared to the previous circular saw model (P506).
- Saw structure designed for comfortable holding and stability.
- Comes with a three year manufacturer warranty.
- The blade is positioned on the left side to provide better visibility while cutting.
- Cut angle ranges from 0 degrees to 56 degrees for a wide range of cutting positions.